IBond Etch 35 gel. Etching acid
For etching enamel and dentine we recommend the use of iBOND Etch 35 gel, which is available with the iBOND Total Etch set or can be ordered separately.
- Contains 35% phosphoric acid plus thickeners, pigments and water.
- Clean and easy application.
- For composite and compomer restorations and for laboratory fabricated indirect restorations: inlays, crowns, bridges and veneers. It is also used for sealings.
- You will be able to identify it easily, thanks to the colour.
- Available in gel or fluid consistency.
- If there is any known case of hypersensitivity, it should not be used.
- Manufacturer: Kulzer
- Manufacturer's references:
- Ibond Etch 35 Gel Gel: 2 x 2.5 ml syringes + 25 cannulas: 66039862
- Ibond Etch 35 Liquid: 2 Syringes of 2.5 ml + 25 cannulas: 66039868