Thixotropic dental etching gel with 37% phosphoric acid that acts by demineralising the dental enamel and creating micropores that allow the adhesion of different restorative materials.
It is compatible with all sealing materials. Its 2ml syringe format with very fine cannulas facilitates safe and precise dosing.
Features of the Vidu Recording Gel:
- 37% phosphoric acid.
- Suitable for etching enamel and dentine.
- Performance time: 15 seconds.
- For young teeth treated with fluoride it is recommended to leave it on for 90-120 seconds.
- It is compatible with any adhesive system.
- Shelf life of 3 years.
- Store in a cool, dry place at approx. 22°C.
- Contents: 2 syringes of 2 ml each + 6 application cannulas.
ETCHANT VIDU ETCHING GEL - PLASTIC NEUTRAL CERTIFIED - ZERO PLASTIC FOOTPRINT
Syringes are one of the most commonly used disposable plastic products in dental clinics and are part of the group II non-hazardous hospital waste. Those that are not subject to specific special treatments and can be compared to urban ones. For hygienic and sanitary reasons, and because it contains chemical compounds, it is difficult to find an alternative material. VIDU works to always offer the most responsible solution and, while maintaining the necessary hygienic qualities in the clinic, always seeks a balance between fair price and care for the planet.
In the case of the etching gel syringes, while working on researching alternative solutions, they have reached an agreement with The Gravity Wave whereby the same amount of plastic is collected from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and ports each month as they generate.
Environmental Impact Gauges >> Plastic footprint of the VIDU 10 g VIDU Etching Gel Syringe = 0 g.
- Weight of plastic used = 10 gr.
- Weight of plastic collected = 10 gr.
- Type of collection: Normal.
- Location: Mediterranean Sea.
- Data per syringe of VIDU recording gel.
- Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Learn more.
LET'S BE PART OF THE CHANGE!
- Plastic Neutral. Certified by Gravity Wave.
- 100% recyclable packaging: Cardboard from controlled forests has been used for the packaging of this product.
- Fair price: By achieving a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the least polluting and most easily recyclable solution possible, guaranteeing the highest quality and hygiene conditions for the products.
- Production forthcoming. VIDU Etching Gel is manufactured and packaged in Europe, which minimises the environmental impact of transport pollution.
- Online distribution: The marketing of these products is carried out via the internet, thus avoiding unnecessary transport and contamination.
How to manage the waste generated in the clinic with the use of these syringes?
Unfortunately syringes are not recyclable. What is the reason for this? As it contains chemical compounds inside and has been used in the mouth, it is considered a Group II non-hazardous hospital waste. VIDU is working on the development of alternatives and new recycling channels for clinical waste. In the meantime, to compensate for the plastic footprint generated, VIDU, together with the Alicante-based start-up The Gravity Wave, collects the same amount of plastic from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and ports every month as it generates.
The packaging of this product is made of 100% recyclable cardboard and it's that easy:
- Can the syringes of the etching gel be recycled?
- How to easily recycle the packaging of this product?
- Flatten the box for easy storage and transport.
- Store in a dry place until recycling.
- When you have accumulated enough cardboard, place it in the nearest recycling bin.
Where does this Etching Gel come from?
One of the brand's objectives is transparency, which is why the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another, always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and fair prices.
In the case of Dental Etching Gel, it is manufactured in Germany.