1.How does Dentaltix.com work?
"Dentaltix.com is an online dental store with more than 20,000 products for dental clinics with an average discount of 30%. You can see all the products available on our website and place the order directly. If the order is more than €300, delivery is free. Otherwise, shipping costs are €25+VAT. When ordering through the website you can make the payment easily by transfer, card or paypal. The delivery time is 4/6 working days from the confirmation of payment."
2.Can I place an order over the phone?
"Dentaltix.com is an online dental supplies store. On our website you can check the details, price and availability of our products and order directly. You can pay by transfer, card or PayPal and shipping takes 4 to 6 working days.
If you prefer, you can also make the order over the phone. In this case, we’ll send you an email within a few hours containing a bill stating the amount of money needed to be transferred. Between the phone call and sending the bill, these orders tend to take a little longer than those made online. If you are in a hurry, we recommend using the online store, but you can choose the method that suits you best."
3.Which payment methods are available at Dentaltix.com?
"To place an order at Dentaltix, you can make the payment online by card or PayPal so the order can be processed immediately when we receive it.
If you want, when ordering online, you can also make the payment by bank transfer. With this method, we will send an email with billing information which will include our bank details. If the order is very time sensitive, bear in mind that this order may take a little longer because the order will not be processed until the payment has been received."
4.Can I pay cash on delivery?
"To make an order at Dentaltix you need to make the payment when you order by transfer, card or PayPal. Is not possible to pay cash on delivery.
5.Can I pay by direct debit for my orders on Dentaltix.com?
"Direct debit payments are only available to frequent customers that make several order per month. For your first order, the payment needs to be made in advance by transfer, card or PayPal. If you start ordering regularly from us we will be more comfortable with direct debit payment and you shouldn’t hesitate to ask us to use this form of payment. "
6.How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- "The delivery time is from four to six days to every country in Europe. "
- "Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, not holidays or weekends. "
- "Some products may have different delivery times, in these cases the delivery time will appear on the product description or we will notify to as soon as possible. Delivery times are always estimates, in 95% of cases they are met but it must be taken into account that the couriers will not always be able to meet these estimates."
7.Can I collect my order from your store?
"At Dentaltix.com we always send the orders directly to your shipping address, we do not have a physical store."
8.Does Dentaltix.com have a paper catalogue?
"At Dentaltix we are constantly adding new products and updating our offers and prices so it is impossible to offer a physical catalogue. You can check all or products on our website for their details, price and stock availability."
9.Does Dentaltix.com ship to other countries?
"At Dentaltix.com we ship to any country in the European Union. These shipments have a delivery time of approximately 4-6 days. We only ship within the EU."
10.If there is something wrong with my order can I return it?
"If the product you received isn’t what you expected and you want to make a return there is no problem, just do the following:
- You must make the return within 15 days of receiving the order.
- It is imperative that the product and its packaging are not altered. For health and safety reasons, products that have the security seal open cannot be returned. Unless the reason for the return is a defect in the product, the shipping costs of the return must be paid by the customer.
- Some of our products indicated in the online store as CUSTOM PRODUCTS are not typically in stock and we have to ask the manufacturer for them to be made. Therefore these products cannot be returned.
11.The website says that the product I need is temporarily unavailable, what can I do?
You can contact us (by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 915335229) and we will inform you when to expect it to arrive or if there is a delay to the order.
12.What taxes do I have to pay?
- If you are an european company and you have an European VAT Number, you do not have to pay taxes with your order
- If you do not have an European VAT Number, you will pay the spanish taxes: 21%
- In this case, you do not have the pay the taxes of your country