Light Curing Universal Dental Bonding Adhesive (5 ml) - Vidu
Price VAT included (10%): 14,03 €
5th Generation Dental Adhesive:
- Plastic Neutral. Plastic footprint = 0gr. * Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Improves adhesion to dentine and enamel in both wet and dry environments.
- Compatible with any sealing material.
- Made in Germany.
Usually bought together
This light-curing, universal 5th generation adhesive offers optimal adhesion to dentine and enamel. It also improves the adhesion between glass ionomer cements and composite fillings in the sandwich technique.
Features of VIDU Dental Adhesive:
- Compatible with all sealing materials.
- Needs pre-engraving.
- 5th Generation.
- Light-curing time: 15 seconds.
- Curing with halogen light.
- Optimal adhesion between dentine and enamel.
- Exceptional fixing strength.
- Expiry date: 3 years.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contents: 5 ml.
UNIVERSAL DENTAL ADHESIVE VIDU - PLASTIC NEUTRAL CERTIFIED - ZERO PLASTIC FOOTPRINT
The bottle containing the dental adhesive is part of the non-hazardous hospital waste group II. Those that are not subject to specific special treatments and can be compared to urban ones. This container, even if empty, has been in contact with chemicals and therefore contains traces and remnants of chemicals and cannot go into a normal plastic container. VIDU works to always offer the most responsible solution and, while maintaining the necessary hygienic qualities in the clinic, always seeks a balance between fair price and care for the planet.
In the case of dental adhesive, while working on researching alternative solutions, they have reached an agreement with The Gravity Wave whereby every month the same amount of plastic is collected from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and ports as they generate.
Environmental Impact Gauges >> Plastic footprint of VIDU Dental Adhesive Canister 5 ml = 0 gr.
- Weight of plastic used = 10 gr.
- Weight of plastic collected = 10 gr.
- Type of collection: Normal.
- Location: Mediterranean Sea.
- Data per can of VIDU Dental Adhesive.
- Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Learn more.
LET'S BE PART OF THE CHANGE!
- Plastic Neutral. Certified by Gravity Wave.
- 100% recyclable packaging: For the packaging of this product, cardboard from controlled forests has been used and the canister is made of recycled HDPE, always guaranteeing the highest quality and hygiene conditions for the products.
- Fair price: By achieving a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the least polluting and most easily recyclable solution possible, guaranteeing the highest quality and hygiene conditions for the products.
- Production forthcoming. VIDU Dental Adhesive is manufactured and packaged in Europe, which minimises the environmental impact of transport pollution.
- Online distribution: The marketing of these products is carried out via the internet, thus avoiding unnecessary transport and contamination.
How to manage the waste generated in the clinic with the use of dental adhesive?
The plastic bottle containing the sticker is unfortunately not recyclable. What is the reason for this? It is considered a non-hazardous Group II hospital waste, which is not subject to specific special treatment and can be compared to municipal waste, as it contains chemical compounds. VIDU is working on the development of alternatives and new recycling channels for clinical waste. In the meantime, to compensate for the plastic footprint generated, VIDU, together with the Alicante-based start-up The Gravity Wave, collects the same amount of plastic from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and ports every month as it generates.
The packaging of this product is made of 100% recyclable cardboard. If you can't reuse it you can flatten the box and store it in a dry place, when you have accumulated enough, deposit it in the nearest recycling bin.
- How to dispose of a bottle of dental adhesive after use?
- How to easily recycle the packaging of this product?
Where does this Dental Adhesive come from?
One of the brand's objectives is transparency, which is why the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another, always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and fair prices.
In the case of Dental Adhesive, it is manufactured in Germany.