Bicarbonate Air Polishers
Air Polishers are devices that expel water under pressure mixed with Bicarbonate of Sodium, in this way they cause a smooth polishing on the surface of the tooth without wearing them to excess.
The aeropulidores can eliminate superficial spots on the teeth, besides the accumulated tartar, in addition after the treatment of aeropulido, it improves the patient's dental aesthetic so that it has the sensation of whiter teeth.
Some of the main advantages provided by dental aeropulidores are:
- High efficiency and fast cleaning in the treatment.
- Painless for the patient, besides not making unpleasant sounds.
- Cleans without wearing down the dental enamel.
- Deep removal of tartar and plaque.
- Cleans dental areas of difficult access.
- Disinflames the gums.