Would you like to know the
The Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive and 3M Relyx Universal Resin Cement have been created to form a perfect combination. They can be used together, allowing you to optimise all your direct and indirect restorations, you will have less products to replace, you will save space, time and money, through standardized methods.
Next we will tell you the most relevant characteristics of these two materials, and in which formats or packs you can find them:
Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive
It is an adhesive with a impeccable dental adhesion that allows to reduce the risk of overtreatments and does not produce postoperative sensitivity.
Scotchbond Universal Plus features:
- Radiopaco: produces a correct diagnosis in X-rays.
- Universal: suitable for all types of adhesion in direct and indirect restorations and all engraving techniques.
- Formula free of BPA derivatives and resins such as BisGMA.
- Minimum post-operative sensitivity.
- No need for separate primers.
Formats from Scotchbond™ Universal Plus:
- 5 ml pot.
- Introduction kit: contains 1 x 5 ml bottle, 50 disposable brushes, 1 x 3 ml syringe of recorder 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal, 25 acid dispensing tips and technical guide.
- 3 x 5 ml jars.
- You can also find it in Unidose, with 50 L-Pop, 1 3ml syringe of etchant 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal, 25 acid dispensing tips and technical guide and Instructions for use.
RelyX™ Universal Resin Cement
It has a high bonding strength in auto and light-curing mode, without postoperative sensitivity. It also provides high aesthetics and stability of colour and fluorescents. It contains a high-potential syringe so that the waste is kept to a minimum, and it is also more hygienic and comfortable to use.
Features Relyx™ Universal:
- Universal printing for all types of restorative materials.
- Its self-adhesive strength is excellent.
- High aesthetics.
- With micro mixing tips that facilitate hygiene.
- Indicated for all types of adhesive and self-adhesive cements, veneers, inlays/onlays, crowns, bridges, endodontic posts, Maryland bridges and for all types of materials including glass ceramics, zirconia, metal and resin.
Relyx Universal formats:
Here is our article today on the NEW launch of 3M. Without a doubt, these are two materials with excellent qualities to make all your restorations excellent treatments. Among many of their advantages, you can find them in different formats so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs at the dental clinic.
If you have any doubt or question, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you! Don't forget to visit our networks to keep up to date with all our offers, news and quality products See you soon!