RelyX™ Universal: Resin Cement - Starter Kit
To eliminate the hassle and confusion of the multiple resin cements, primers and adhesives on the market, 3M ESPE has created the perfect combination of Adhesive Scotchbond™ Universal Plus and Resin Cement RelyX™ Universal. Used together, they will allow you to optimize all your direct and indirect restorations, have fewer products to replace, save space, time and money through standardized methods.
Characteristics of RelyX™ Universal: Resin Cement - Starter Kit:
- Universal printing for all types of restorative materials
- Dispensed in a single self-mixing and self-closing syringe.
- With micro mixing tips that minimize cement waste.
- Provides high aesthetics and great color stability and fluorescents.
- You can use, a thin and long elongation tip for easy application in the root canal.
- Its self-adhesive strength in dentin is excellent in self and light-curing mode.
- It is more hygienic to use. It has self-closing for storage without a used mixing tip.
- Higher adhesion strength to all substrates with the Adhesive 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus
- Practically no postoperative sensitivity.
- Micro Mixing tips that facilitate hygiene and prevent material waste.
- Thin and elongated Endo Elongation Tips that allow the application in the root canal without problems.
Characteristics of Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive:
- Radiopacity: its radiopacity, allows to reduce the risk of overtreatments and to make a correct diagnosis in X-rays.
- Universal: it is suitable for all types of adhesion in direct and indirect restorations and all engraving techniques.
- Excellent dental adhesion to all types of substrates (including ceramic).
- No need to use separate primers, silane or activators.
- Implement the protocols of Minimally Invasive Dentistry by bonding and sealing caries-affected dentin.
- Preserves to the maximum the natural tooth.
- Its formulation is free of BPA derivatives and resins such as BisGMA.
- Its post-operative sensitivity is practically zero.
- Bot with smooth and uniform surface.
- Indicated for: adhesive for composites, core build-up material, sealants and resin cements, desensitization and sealing of dentin, repair of all types of direct and indirect restorations and when adhesive cementation is required.
- It can also be used as a primer for any indirect restoration material.
Characteristics of the Mixing Tips:
- Excellent quality of the mixture.
- The waste is much less, compared to standard self-mixing systems.
- You can store the syringe with the self-sealing system it has, without the mixing tip.
- The application in the root canal is simple thanks to the fact that you can attach an elongation tip.
- Elongation tips with fine and elongated design that will make the application in the root canal easy.
- With Micro Mixing Tips and Elongation Tips, any type of application is covered with only two mixing components.
- Indicated in the automatic mixing of RelyX Universal, direct application on restorations and carvings and application inside the root canal with the elongation tip.
Content of the Intro Kit:
- 4 syringes of 3.4 gr of the colors TR, A1, A3O and WO.
- 60 Micro Mixing Tips.
- 20 Elongation tips.
- 1 5ml bottle of Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive.
- 1 syringe of 3 ml of etching acid Scotchbond Universal.
- 25 Blue tips for acid.
- 50 Micropinceles oranges.
- Technical Guide.
- Instructions for use.