Universal Adhesive Scotchbond Universal Plus in 3M ESPE Unidoses
To eliminate the hassle and confusion of the multiple resin cements, primers and adhesives on the market, 3M ESPE has created the perfect combination of Adhesive Scotchbond™ Universal Plus and Resin Cement RelyX™ Universal. Used together, they will allow you to optimize all your direct and indirect restorations, have fewer products to replace, save space, time and money through standardized methods.
Features of the Scotchbond Universal Plus:
- Radiopacity: its radiopacity allows to reduce the risk of overtreatment and to make a correct diagnosis in X-rays.
- Universal: it is suitable for all types of adhesion in direct and indirect restorations and all engraving techniques.
- Excellent dental adhesion to all types of substrates (including ceramic).
- You don't need to use separate primers, silane or activators.
- Implement the protocols of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MII) by bonding and sealing caries-affected dentin.
- Preserves the natural tooth to the maximum.
- The formulation is free of BPA derivatives and resins such as BisGMA.
- Its post-operative sensitivity is practically zero.
Applications for which the use of ScotchBond Universal Plus is recommended:
- Adhesive for composites, core build-up material, sealants and resin cements.
- Desensitization and sealing of dentin.
- Repair of all types of direct and indirect restorations.
- Adhesive system for resin cement 3M™ RelyX™ Universal when adhesive cementation is required.
- First for any indirect restoration material.
- 100 L-Pop.
- 1 3ml syringe of recorder 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal.
- 25 acid dispensing tips.
- Technical guide and Instructions for use.