3M ESPE's Scotchbond Universal Plus Universal Radiopaque Adhesive
To eliminate the hassle and confusion of the multiple resin cements, primers and adhesives on the market, 3M ESPE has created the perfect combination between the Adhesive Scotchbond™ Universal Plus and the Resin Cement RelyX™ Universal. Used together, they will allow you to optimize all your direct and indirect restorations, have fewer products to replace, save space, time and money through standardized methods.
Characteristics of Scotchbond Universal Plus:
- Radiopacity: its radiopacity allows to reduce the risk of overtreatment and to make a correct diagnosis in X-rays.
- Universal: is suitable for all types of adhesion in direct and indirect restorations and all engraving techniques.
- Excellent dental adhesion to all types of substrates (including ceramic).
- No need to use separate primers, silane or activators.
- Puts into practice the protocols of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (IMO) bonding and sealing dentin affected by caries.
- Preserves to the maximum the natural tooth.
- The formulation is free of BPA derivatives and resins such as BisGMA.
- Your post-operative sensitivity is practically zero.
- Bot with smooth and uniform surface.
Applications for which the use of ScotchBond Universal Plus is recommended:
- Adhesive for composites, core build-up material, sealants and resin cements.
- Desensitization and sealing of dentin.
- Repair of all types of direct and indirect restorations.
- Adhesive system for resin cement 3M™ RelyX™ Universal when adhesive cementation is required.
- Primer for any indirect restoration material.
Content of the Introduction Kit:
- 1 bottle of 5 ml.
- 50 disposable brushes.
- 1 3 ml syringe of engraver 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal.
- 25 acid dispensing tips.
- Technical guide and Instructions for use.