Resin Cement RelyX™ 3M ESPE Universal - Refill Syringe
To eliminate the hassle and mix-up of the multiple resin cements, primers and adhesives on the market, 3M ESPE has created the perfect combination between the Adhesive Scotchbond™ Universal Plus and the Resin Cement RelyX™ Universal. Used together, they will allow you to optimize all your direct and indirect restorations, have fewer products to replace, save space, time and money through standardized methods.
Characteristics of Universal Resin Cement RelyX™:
- Universal printing for all types of restorative materials.
- Dispensed in a single self-mixing and self-closing syringe.
- With micro mixing tips that minimize cement waste.
- Provides high aesthetics and great color stability.
- You can use, a thin and long elongation tip for easy application in the root canal.
- Its self-adhesive strength in dentin is excellent in self and light-curing mode.
- It is more hygienic to use. It has self-closing for storage without a used mixing tip.
- Practically no postoperative sensitivity.
- Micro Mixing tips that facilitate hygiene and prevent material waste.
- Thin and elongated Endo Elongation Tips that allow the application in the root canal without problems.
Cement Indications RelyX™ Universal:
- For all kinds of indications of adhesive and self-adhesive cements.
- Occlusal veneers (tabletops).
- Endodontic posts.
- Bridges Maryland.
- Inlay/Onlay bridges.
- For all types of materials including glass ceramics, zirconia, metal and resin.
- 3 syringes of 3.4 gr of color Translucent
- 45 Micro Mixing Tips 3M™ RelyX™ Universal.
- 15 Elongation Endo Tips.
- Instructions for use.