FILTEK SUPREME XTE FLOW 3M ESPE SYRINGES
The Filtek ™ Supreme XTE Flow 3M ESPE Fluid Restorative is a low viscosity, light-curing, nanocomposite with light and radio-opaque. Filtek ™ Supreme XTE Universal and Fluid Restorer offers its unique properties thanks to exclusive nanotechnology, first introduced in 2002 by 3M ESPE.
This technology allowed to develop a composite with the resistance and the wear of a hybrid composite combined with an excellent conservation of the polish and extraordinary optical properties. Now, exclusive nanotechnology has been further enhanced in Filtek ™ Supreme XTE Universal and Flow.
- An exceptional aesthetic.
- Unmatched polish maintenance.
- Little wear.
In addition, the Filtek ™ Supreme XTE Flow Resin System has been upgraded to ...
- Reduce the contraction by almost 20%, offering a smaller contraction than the main competing products
- Fluorescence similar to that of Filtek ™ Supreme XTE Universal
... but at the same time maintaining its favorable handling properties.
- Base / coating under direct restorations.
- Retentive zones Sealing.
- Class III and V restorations.
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, unloaded occlusal restorations).
- Small defects Repair in aesthetic indirect restorations.
- Holes and cracks Sealer.
- Temporary materials Repair of resin and acrylic.
Container of 2 syringes of 2 gr. in colors:
- A1 (Ref. 4920A1).
- A2 (Ref. 4920A2).
- A3 (Ref. 4920A3).
- A3.5 (Ref. 4920A3.5).
- 20 dispensing tips.
Package of 1 syringe of 2gr in colors:
- OA3 (Ref 4920OA3).
- XW (Ref. 4920XW).