Wave MV Fluid Composite in Syringe
Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain specially treated nanofillers to increase polishability, wear resistance and compressive strength. The introduction of these specially treated nanofillers has made it possible to improve the way this product is extruded. They are visible under X-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
The 14 Wave shades are ideal for all types of restorations in anteriors and posteriors: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, B2, B3, C2, C3, D3, OA2, incisal, gingival and bleach. The gingival tone is excellent for restoring cervical lesions in elderly patients. The whitening shade is available for teeth that have a lighter shade than B1. A semi-translucent, incisal shade is perfect as a final layer in composite restorations.
The wide range of viscosities available in Wave products allows the dentist to have options for all different clinical situations.
- Wave: Very smooth
- Wave MV: Average Viscosity
- Wave HV: High Viscosity
Characteristics of Wave MV Fluid Composite:
- They contain specially treated nanofillers to increase polishability, wear resistance and compressive strength. The introduction of these specially treated nanofillers has made it possible to improve the way this product is extruded.
- Filler load The excellent strength is due to its high filler load.
- Fluoride release The cariostatic effect of fluoride increases remineralisation and inhibits enamel demineralisation. In an aqueous environment, fluoride ions diffuse from the resin into the adjacent tooth. This ionic movement is caused by the passage of oral fluids to and from the resin to the tooth, acting as a carrier for the fluoride ions.
- It contains a fluorescent agent that perfectly ensures that the tooth has a natural appearance when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- They are visible under X-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
- Compressive strength. High compressive strength values increase its availability for multiple applications.
- The UDMA resin system minimises shrinkage and reduces postoperative sensitivity.
- The longer, Wave applicator tip allows for more direct material placement in hard-to-reach areas.
- Wave MV composition: 40% weight multi-functional methacrylic ester and 60% weight inorganic filler.
- Available in different shades.
- Content: 1 syringe of 1 g + 5 tips.
Indications for Wave MV Fluid Composite:
Its application is suitable for almost all types of restorations:
- Class V restorations.
- Tunnel preparation / air abrasion.
- Pit and fissure sealant.
- Minimal Class I, II, III and IV restorations.
- Radiopaque cavity base.
- Cervical abrasion/erosion injuries.
- Abrasion injuries.
- Implant sealant.
- Incisal abrasions.
- Repair of enamel defects.
- Reconstruction of minor stumps.
- Temporary crowns.
- Cementation of porcelain, ceramic or composite veneers.
- Temporary splints.
- Fibre bridging.
- Restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Repair of porcelain restorations.
- Wear blocking in intracoronary / extracoronary inlay / crown preparations.
- Spot coating.
- Bonding on dental jewellery.
- Ceramic inserts.