Addition silicone for precise dental impressions from Zhermack
Zhermack 's Elite HD+ Putty Soft Normal addition silicone is hydrocompatible to ensure high-precision dental impressions. It provides an elastic consistency coupled with nano-technology to create a defined structure with high resistance to tearing and deformation for safe results.
Features of Elite HD+ Silicone Putty Soft Normal:
- Elite HD+ Putty Soft Normal is the first addition silicone to use Nano-technology.
- This addition silicone gives more reliable and accurate results than any other elastomer.
- Nano-technology makes it possible to handle atoms and molecules in an ordered way in order to create a pre-defined structure.
- It has a final hardness of 60 Shore A.
- The addition silicone provides an ideal ratio between working time and polymerisation time (snap-set effect):
- Guarantees high precision dental impressions.
- With high resistance to deformation and tearing.
- Long working time
- Shorter dwell time in the oral cavity
- It is orange to provide chromatic contrast.
- Contents: 2 x 250 ml containers (Base + Catalyst) + 2 measuring spoons.
Applications of Elite HD+ Putty Soft Silicone:
- For fixed dental prostheses.
- Double or simultaneous impression technique with two viscosities with Elite HD+ Tray Material or Elite HD + Maxi Tray Material.
- Double impression: supply in manual mixing.
- Type of polymerisation: normal set.
- Total working time: 2 minutes.
- Permanence in the oral cavity: 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Polymerisation time (23°C/73°F) 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Simultaneous printing: automatic 5:1 mixing.
- Type of polymerisation: fast set.
- Total working time: 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Permanence in the oral cavity: 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Polymerisation time (23°C/73°F) 4 minutes.