GrandioSO Universal Fluid Composite
GrandioSO Flow is a nanohybrid universal restorative material with medium viscosity, which is why it presents an optimal fluidity for complete wetting of all cavity walls. In addition, being a universal composite it can be used in treatments for all types of cavities .
GrandioSO Flow is a composite with a very powerful aesthetic adapted to the entire GrandioSO range of the VOCO brand. It is available in 13 colors and is highly stable with a long-lasting polish and shine. Its NDT syringe format is very comfortable for the dentist as it provides a safer and more precise application without spillage.
Characteristics of the GrandioSO Flow composite:
- Greater hardness, stability and resistance to abrasion.
- High filler content :> 80% by weight.
- Highly radiopaque (500% AL) in WO color for a better contrast to tooth tissue and other materials.
- Very stable to color
- Safe and precise application thanks to the NDT syringe.
- Includes 5 colors: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, WO .
- Kit content : Set of 5 syringes of 2 grams each, colorimeter and accessories.
GrandioSO Flow indications for use:
- Cavity restorations from class I to class V.
- Restorative therapy minimally invasive .
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Filled undercuts.
- Bases and cavity lining.
- Repairs of restorations and fronts.
- Fixations for translucent prostheses .
- Locking and splinting of teeth.
- It can also be used as a base material in combination with fiberglass or for the manufacture of semi-permanent crowns and bridges.