GRANDIO SO FLOW COMPOSITE SYRINGE
GrandioSO Flow is a medium viscosity nano-hybrid, fluid and universal filling material by VOCO.
Being a flowable medium viscosity composite, GrandioSO Flow shows excellent fluidity with a complete wetting of cavity walls. In addition, Big Flow presents several advantages to the dentist as it features better physical properties (hardness, stability and abrasion resistance) than in other condensable materials.
GrandioSO Flow provides the dentist with a safe and precise application and being a Universal composite it can be used for the treatment of all classes of cavity.
GrandioSO Flow is perfectly adapted to the GrandioSO VOCO range and is also available in 12 colours to obtain the best aesthetic results in restorations. For the convenience of the dentist this flowable composite is available in the NDT non-spill syringe or Flow Caps with flexible metal cannula
- Very high filling content of more than 80% by weight
- High colour stability
- Very good polish and lasting shine
- Extremely high radiopacity (up to 500%) in WO colour for an especially good contrast to tooth tissue and other restoration materials.
- Restorations of class I to V cavities
- Minimally invasive restoration therapy
- Extended fissure sealing
- For eroded fillings
- For bases and cavity relining
- Restoration and front repairs
- Translucent prosthetic attachments (e.g. complete ceramic crowns, etc.)
- Blocking and splinting of teeth (e.g. with fiberglass strips)
- Use as a material base in combination with fiberglass or similar for producing crowns and semi-permanent bridges
- Manufacturer: VOCO
- Manufacturer reference: 2722