Futurabond M + Universal Adhesive
Futurabond M is a self-etching adhesive, but which in turn has intelligent acids that are compatible with any etching technique by the dentist.
This adhesive provides secure adhesion to various materials such as metals, zirconium oxide, aluminum and silicate ceramics without the need for additional primer .
It has optimal wetting properties to provide a secure seal of the dentin tubules. The content of one Futurabond M + bottle (5 ml) is sufficient for more than 250 applications .
Futurabond M + Features:
- Adhesive usable with and without phosphoric acid etching.
- Safe adhesion to various materials.
- Flexible and efficient solution.
- It is applied in a single coat, reducing working time to just 35 seconds .
- Content : 5 ml bottle.
Futurabond M + Indications for Use:
- For direct and indirect restorations with all self-curing and dual-curing light-curing composites (With Futurabond M + DCA version).
- For intraoral repairs of fillings, ceramic veneers and all-ceramic.
- For core reconstruction.
- For fixing.