Composite Fluid admire in syringes
Admira Flow de Voco is a light-curing, Ormocer-based, fluid restorative dentistry material.
This fluid restorative is particularly suitable for use in small cavity restorations, groove and fissure sealing, removal of difficult access retention gaps, cavity base: cavity lining (lining technique, CBF technique), class III to V cavities, repair of composite restorations and aesthetic fronts, and cementation of pure porcelain elements (crowns and inlays made of pure porcelain).
The Admira flow composite is available in capsules or syringes, with small and long cannulae and a wide range of shades to suit specific needs.
Admira flow is a particularly advantageous restorer for dentists for the following reasons:
- Optimum flowability: (thixotropic) smooth flowability during application, stable when resting
- Tension-absorbing elasticity
- Exact match to the translucency and shade of the Admira packaging material
- Excellent wetting capacity
- Low shrinkage
- Application that saves time
- Manufacturer: VOCO
- Manufacturer reference: 2482