OPALESCENCE PF 10% DOCTOR ULTRADENT KIT MINT
Opalescence PF gels have a sticky, viscous consistency that prevents leakage outside the cuvette. The "Sustained Release Formula" ensures continuous release of the active ingredient. Individual cuvettes can be used for later retouching.
- Tested over time and is economical in the long-term.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and increase the stability of the tonality.
- Patented PF formula to strengthen enamel, decrease sensitivity and protect against cavities.
Opalescence PF 10%:
- 10% carbamide peroxide.
- The "perfect concentration."
- The lowest risk of sensitivity.
- Maximum effectiveness for night treatment.
- Over 20 years of proven clinical success.
- PF Formula.
- Application time: 8-10 hours.
- Average treatment duration: 5 to 10 applications.
- Manufacturer: ULTRADENT
- MINT. Manufacturer Part No: 5379
- WATERMELON. Manufacturer Part No: 5380
- REGULAR. Manufacturer Part No: 5381
- 8 syringes 1.2 ml (1.50 g) Opalescence PF 10%.
- 2 Sof-Tray sheets of 0.9 mm.
- 1 colorimeter guide
- 1 pocket case for trays
- 1 syringes 1.2 ml (1.38 g) LC Block-Out Resin resin in syringes
- 1 toothpaste 25 ml (32.03 g) from Opalescence
- 1 Opalescence bag
* Notice: Exclusive sale to dentists and dental clinics.