OPALESCENCE PF 16% DOCTOR ULTRADENT KIT MINT
Opalescence PF gels have a sticky, viscous consistency that prevents leakage outside the cuvette. The "Sustained Release Formula" ensures continuous release of the active ingredient. Individual cuvettes can be used for later retouching.
- Tested over time and long-term economic.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and increase the stability of the tonality.
- Patented PF formula to strengthen enamel, decrease sensitivity and protect against cavities.
Opalescence PF 16%:
- 16% carbamide peroxide.
- Higher concentration for faster results.
- Customized options to meet the demands of each patient.
- Excellent results in just a few hours a day.
- Formula PF.
- Application time: 4-6 hours.
- Average treatment duration: 5 to 10 applications.
- MINT. Ref: 4483
- MELON. Ref: 4484
- REGULAR. Ref: 4485
- 8 1.2 ml syringes of Opalescence PF.
- 1 colorimeter.
- 1 pocket tray case.
- 1 toothpaste Opalescence of 25 ml.
- 1 Opalescence bag.
- 2 Sof-Tray sheets of 0.9 mm.
- 1 1.2 ml syringe of Lc Blockout resin.
* Notice: Exclusive sale to dentists and dental clinics.