Zipbond Universal Total-Etch Adhesive
Zipbond Universal exhibits minimal fluctuation in bond strength when using the total enamel etch technique, demonstrating its ability to achieve predictable results with every use. It has a chemical composition that overcomes the challenges associated with dentin bonding to provide strong and reproducible bond strengths with self-etch and total-etch techniques.
Zipbond Adhesive Characteristics:
- Adhesivo universal de un solo componente.
- It is easy to apply in a thin homogeneous layer.
- Fluoride releasing product to protect the restorative interface of the tooth against demineralisation.
- It offers consistent adhesion and predictable clinical results.
- Minimises the risk of postoperative sensitivity for the patient.
- Compatible with self-etching, selective etching and total engraving techniques.
- Achieves reproducible and reliable bond strengths.
- Achieves effective dentine-enamel bond ing using self-etch and total etch techniques.
- Minimal fluctuation in bond strength when using the total enamel etching technique.
- It achieves similar bond strengths when applied on wet and dry dentine, which reduces the sensitivity of the technique.
- Mild aroma to contribute to patient comfort
- It is characterised by being highly aesthetic
- Visible when placed and virtually invisible on dentine after curing.
- Content: 1 unit of 5 ml.
Indications for Zipbond Adhesive:
- Light-curing composite restorations.
- Light-curing compomers.
- Cavity sealing prior to the application of indirect restorations.
- Composite repair of porcelain and hybrid ceramic restorations.
- Sealing of exposed root surfaces causing hypersensitivity.
- Core build-up with light-curing dual-curing composites.
- Protective varnish in glass ionomer filler.
- Cementation of indirect restorations.