SDI Wave MV Radiopaque Fluid Composite Kit
Wave MV contain specially treated nanofillers to increase polishability, wear resistance and compressive strength. The introduction of these specially treated nanofillers has made it possible to improve the way this product is extruded. They are visible under X-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
Wave MV shades are ideal for all types of restorations in anteriors and posteriors. The wide range of viscosities available in Wave products allows the dentist to have options for all different clinical situations.
- Wave: Very smooth
- Wave MV: Average Viscosity
- Wave HV: High Viscosity
Characteristics of Wave MV Fluid Composite:
- They contain specially treated nanofillers to increase polishability, wear resistance and compressive strength.
- Better extrusion mode.
- High filler loading for excellent strength.
- Fluoride release The cariostatic effect of fluoride increases remineralisation and inhibits enamel demineralisation. In an aqueous environment, fluoride ions diffuse from the resin into the adjacent tooth. This ionic movement is caused by the passage of oral fluids to and from the resin to the tooth, acting as a carrier for fluoride ions.
- It contains a fluorescent agent that perfectly ensures that the tooth has a natural appearance when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- They are visible under X-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
- Compressive strength. High compressive strength values increase its availability for multiple applications.
- The UDMA resin system minimises shrinkage and reduces postoperative sensitivity.
- The longer, Wave applicator tip allows for more direct material placement in hard-to-reach areas.
- Wave MV composition: 40% weight multi-functional methacrylic ester and 60% weight inorganic filler.
Indications for Wave MV Fluid Composite:
Its application is suitable for almost all types of restorations:
- Class V restorations.
- Tunnel preparation / air abrasion.
- Pit and fissure sealant.
- Minimal Class I, II, III and IV restorations.
- Radiopaque cavity base.
- Cervical abrasion/erosion injuries.
- Abrasion injuries.
- Implant sealant.
- Incisal abrasions.
- Repair of enamel defects.
- Reconstruction of minor stumps.
- Temporary crowns.
- Cementation of porcelain, ceramic or composite veneers.
- Temporary splints.
- Fibre bridging.
- Restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Repair of porcelain restorations.
- Wear blocking in intracoronary / extracoronary inlay / crown preparations.
- Spot coating.
- Bonding on dental jewellery.
- Ceramic inserts.
Contents of the Intro Wave MV Kit:
- 4 x 1 g syringes (A2, B2, C2, OA2)
- 20 single use points, disposable