Wave HV Fluid Composite in Syringes
Wave HV composite is a high viscosity flowable composite that releases fluoride inhibiting enamel demineralisation. It is suitable for almost all types of restorations and contains nanofiller to increase polishability.
Wave shades are ideal for all types of anterior and posterior restorations. The wide range of viscosities available in Wave products allows the dentist to have options for all different clinical situations.
- Wave: Very smooth
- Wave MV: Average Viscosity
- Wave HV: High Viscosity
Characteristics of Composite Wave HV:
- Fluorescence for a natural look.
- Radiopaque composite. They are visible on X-rays, which makes it possible to visualise caries at the interface.
- It offers very good wear resistance due to its 66% filler loading.
- Highly resistant to compression.
- UDMA resin system to minimise postoperative sensitivity.
- Composition of Wave HV: 34% by weight multi-functional methacrylic ester and 66% by weight inorganic filler.
- The longer, Wave applicator tip allows for more direct material placement in hard-to-reach areas.
- Contents: 1 x 1 g syringe + 5 single-use disposable tips.
Indications for Wave HV Fluid Composite:
Its application is suitable for almost all types of restorations:
- Class V restorations.
- Tunnel preparation / air abrasion.
- Pit and fissure sealant.
- Minimal Class I, II, III and IV restorations.
- Radiopaque cavity base.
- Cervical abrasion/erosion injuries.
- Abrasion injuries.
- Implant sealant.
- Incisal abrasions.
- Repair of enamel defects.
- Reconstruction of minor stumps.
- Temporary crowns.
- Cementation of porcelain, ceramic or composite veneers.
- Temporary splints.
- Fibre bridging.
- Restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Repair of porcelain restorations.
- Wear blocking in intracoronary / extracoronary inlay / crown preparations.
- Spot coating.
- Bonding on dental jewellery.
- Ceramic inserts.
Instructions for use of Composite Wave HV:
- Clean and insulate the part.
- Remove excess water.
- Apply adhesive.
- Apply dry air for 5 seconds.
- Light cure for 10 seconds.
- Inject Wave HV and light cure for 20 seconds.
- Polishing and final finishing.