Maillefer ProGlider Sterile Files
Patency is the endodontic technique for the initial opening of root canals to create access for the files that will instrument the root canal to the desired shape and taper.
The Proglider files for rotary endodontics represent a new advance and achieve with a single file the permeabilisation of canals, even those with accentuated curvatures, thanks to their M-Wire NiTi manufacture which gives themflexibility and resistance, together with the variable taper design and ISO 16/.02 which provides a safe apical path respecting the root anatomy.
Features of the ProGlider files:
- Designed for the creation of a gentle apical patency now possible with a single variable taper rotary instrument (Tip size 16.02, with a progressively variable taper).
- It makes it possible to achieve a glide path with the utmost efficiency and simplicity.
- They adapt to almost all root canals, even those with large curvatures and always respecting the natural canal due to the good properties of NiTi.
- It is more respectful of the root anatomy than manual files, used in permeabilisation, short and simple procedures, a saving in cost and clinical time.
- They are dispensed in sterile blister packs and individually packaged for single patient use to ensure maximum safety and avoid cross-contamination.
- Provides more ergonomics: It is not necessary to reprocess and rearrange the PROGLIDER NiTi files.
- Single use per patient reduces the risk of file fracture, thereby increasing patient safety and there is no reduction in cutting efficiency when using a new instrument per patient.
- Made of M-WIRE NiTi alloy, which gives it flexibility and high resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- USO recommendation: Continuous rotation at 300 rpm /2Ncm, adjustable up to 5.2Ncm, depending on the dentist's experience.
- Available in 21mm, 25mm and 31mm lengths.
- Content: 6 proglider files.