MCONIC EASY 25 MM ROTARY FILES
MConic is a system of rotating files whose efficiency achieves optimum conicity, with the use of a reduced number of files.
- Length 21mm
- Speed / rpm: 300
- Torque / N.CM: 5
- Movement: continuous rotation
- Types: X1, X2, X3, X4 and X5
- NiTi Alloy
Rules of use:
- Carry out radiographic studies to estimate the working length of the ducts.
- Adapt the pulp chamber in such a way as to allow free access to the ducts.
- To permeate the ducts, use manual K files #10/#15.
- Use Gates burs to condition the entrance to the ducts.
- to work with the lime permeability the coronal third.
- Rinse ducts with NaOCI.
- Comply with X1 to the extent that manual files #10 and #15 have been used.
- Form X2 with files #10 and #15, as in X1.Form X2 with files #10 and #15, as in X1.
- The length of the work is set and the permeability and trajectory of displacement is confirmed and verified.
- Use X2, until the job length is reached.
- In order to know if the duct conformation has finished, verify that the file grooves are loaded with dent after conforming X2.
- In wide ducts, continue to conform to X3, X4 and X5.
- Use an endodontic motor that controls torque and speed.
- Permeate the ducts with manual files before using m Conic files.
- Irrigate and wash ducts after use of each rotary file.
- Check and clean the files.
- Be especially careful with conducts with very pronounced curvatures.
- Manufacturer: Medicaline
- Manufacturer references:
- X1: ML54456
- X2: ML54457
- X3: ML54458
- X4: ML54459
- X5: ML54460
- X1-X3: ML54449