Protaper Gold Files
The Protaper Gold files have been designed for use with the same technique as the Protaper Universal, but they have a greater flexibility than their predecessors. It is noticeable from the very first use that this is the most advanced Protaper Gold material. The Protaper Gold have exactly the same geometry as the Protaper Universal but offer greater flexibility and resistance to clinical wear. This is especially important in the narrower finishing files, when the curved canals of the apical zone are instrumented. The basic set consists of three configuration instruments and three finishing instruments.
- The Protaper Gold files from Denstply-Maillefer provide more than double the cyclic resistance of PROTAPER® UNIVERSAL files.
- The design of Protaper Gold includes a non-cutting tip that allows each instrument to safely follow the portion of the canal already instrumented.
- The small flat area of the tip improves its capacity to find its way through soft tissue and detritus.
- The addition of a convex triangular section and a variable conicity improves the cut and decreases the rotational friction between the file blade and dentin.
- Made of Nickel-Titanium
- Compatible with Protaper Next protocol
- Extremely resistant to wear
- Even indicated for difficult, very calcified and markedly curved canals.
- Advanced progressive striated and sharpening for greater flexibility and efficiency.
- Protaper Gold includes important improvements:
- 24% increase in flexibility.
- 2.6 times more resistant to cyclical fatigue.
- Shorter handle (11mm) to improve accessibility.
- PROTAPER GOLD ™ files (files SX, S1 and S2) pre-widen ducts and are designed to be used with the same brushing technique.
- Finishing files PROTAPER GOLD ™ (files F1, F2, F3, F4 and F5) are more flexible so that each canal can be shaped and finished with a complete systematic approach.
- The PROTAPER GOLD ™ files use the same rotary movement and work with the same machines as PROTAPER® UNIVERSAL.
- Manufacturer: DENTSPLY
- Manufacturer reference No.: A0409225G0103
- Contents: Box of 6 units.