A1 G-aenial Flo X Composite in syringe
GC's G-aenial Flo X is a composite with a very flowable consistency, easy to place and offers long-lasting restorations. All this, thanks to its perfect combination of strength and fluidity.
Characteristics of G-aenial Flo X:
- High wettability, which allows a perfect adaptation to the cavity walls.
- It has high levels of radiopacity, allowing efficient radiographic monitoring and easy detection of secondary caries.
- Reduces the presence of trapped air.
- This composite is easily differentiated from the tooth structure.
- Compatible with two types of application tips (plastic and metal).
- This composite is supplied in an ergonomic syringe for quick and easy application.
- Content: 2 ml (3.6 g).
Indications for use:
- To protect or block undercuts.
- In tunneling.
- For small cavities and defects.
- As a crack sealant.
- Perfect cavity base.
- Indicated for restorations of small cavities and defects.
- Suitable as a crack sealant or as an undercut protector or blocking agent, as well as in tunnelling.
Main attributes of G-Aenial Flo X: Composite Fluid (3.6 gr syringe)
- Content: 1 x 3.6 g syringe - Colour: A1
- Type of Filling: Hybrid
- Recommended for: Cavity Bottom, Groove and Fissure Sealing