Exaclear Addition Silicone in 48ml Cartridges
Exclear is a highly transparent silicone designed to meet the needs of the most demanding aesthetic cases.
Characteristics of Exaclear Addition Silicone:
- It can be removed after two minutes inside the oral cavity.
- Ideal for aesthetic restorations such as indirect veneers in conjunction with an injectable composite.
- It allows a great visual control of details by achieving a very effective light curing through the silicone.
- Optimum consistency for easy placement in the trough.
- Easy to punch and cut.
- Effective in clinical situations such as: wear cases, complex morphologies and demanding aesthetic cases.
- It reproduces details to perfection and, once set, has optimum hardness and tear resistance.
- Designed for the injection moulding technique, temporary crown and bridge work, layered composites or the placement of fibres or brackets.
- Contents: 2 x 48 ml cartridges + 6 mixing pieces.