Light Body Addition Silicone (2 x 50ml Cartridges) - Vidu
Price VAT included (21%): 28,40 €
Fluid Addition Silicone for taking impressions:
- Plastic Neutral. Plastic footprint = 0 gr. *Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Highly hydrophilic.
- Perfectly adapts to the anatomical shape of dental structures and soft tissues.
- Permanent dimensional stability.
- Available in Normal Set and Fast Set.
Usually bought together
The VIDU Light Body Addition Silicone is designed for the double impression technique as well as the base of the sandwich technique. It is a high-precision impression material based on polyvinyl siloxane. For use in dentistry only.
New generation silicone, which, thanks to its specific characteristics, guarantees maximum precision in the detection of details(5 m) even in a humid environment. The various hardnesses and viscosities allow optimum results to be obtained, adapting to every requirement and impression-taking technique.
Features of the Vidu Light Body Silicone:
- Long processing time allows better handling of the product.
- Slight mouth retention guaranteed during the impression-taking procedure.
- Maximum patient comfort.
- Perfectly adapts to the anatomical shape of the dental structures and soft tissues.
- High hydrophilicity.
- Allows the reproduction of complete and perfect margins even in very thin thicknesses.
- Galvanising the print is possible.
- Working time 2:00 min.
- Minimum time in mouth: 1:30 min.
- Available in 2 setting times, Normal Set and Fast Set.
- Contents: 2 x 50 ml Cartridges (Normal Set) + 12 tips.
Instructions for use of the Vidu Light Body Addition Silicone:
- Dry the areas to be reproduced and avoid further fluid intake.
- Insert the cartridge into the dispenser (1).
- Once the lid is removed, dispense a small amount of silicone from both nozzles by repeatedly pressing the lever (2).
- Place the mixing tip on the cartridge and, if necessary and to ensure perfect precision application, additionally use the small Oral Tip.
- Squeeze the lever firmly, to apply the mixed silicone from the mixing tip into the impression tray (3).
- Then insert the impression tray into the oral cavity (4).
- It is important to check that the dispensed silicone is uniformly coloured.
- All types of rigid impression trays can be used.
Vídeo: Addition Silicone Light Body VIDU
VIDU LIGHT BODY ADDITION SILICONE - PLASTIC NEUTRAL CERTIFIED - ZERO PLASTIC FOOTPRINT
The addition silicone used in dentistry is a non-recyclable material. To avoid its environmental impact, the use of intraoral scanners that allow the patient's mouth to be digitised is recommended as an alternative. In the UK, research projects on the recycling of plasters and alginates have been initiated with good results. However, it is currently difficult to find an alternative and responsible consumption is recommended.
Regarding the plastic footprint generated by the silicone's packaging. VIDU has reached an agreement with The Gravity Wave whereby the same amount of plastic generated is collected from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and harbours every month.
Environmental Impact Gauges >> Plastic footprint of the Silicone Light Body = 0 g.
- Weight of plastic used = 1.000 g.
- Weight of plastic collected = 1.000 g.
- Collection type: Normal.
- Location: Mediterranean Sea.
- Data per packet of VIDU Light Body Silicone.
- Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Find out more.
LET'S BE PART OF THE CHANGE!
- Plastic Neutral. Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Local Manufacturing. This silicone is manufactured and packaged in Europe, favouring local manufacturing and minimising transport.
- Fair price. By achieving a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the easiest and least polluting recycling solution possible, guaranteeing the highest quality and hygiene conditions of the products.
- Responsible consumption - don't use more silicone than necessary!
How can waste generated by using Addition Silicone be managed in the clinic?
Unfortunately, since the silicone has been used in the mouth, it is considered a contaminated material due to its potential biological risk and is therefore a non-recyclable material. To avoid its environmental impact, the use of intraoral scanners is recommended as an alternative, as they allow the patient's mouth to be digitised without generating so much non-recyclable waste.
VIDU Addition Silicones come in polypropylene, PP containers inside cardboard boxes. The cardboard boxes can go into the blue container while the silicone cartridges, once the product is finished, clean and empty can go into the yellow container.
Where does Vidu Addition Silicone come from?
One of the brand objectives is transparency, so the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another, always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and a fair price.
VIDU Addition Silicones are manufactured in Italy.
- How can the Silicone be recycled?
- How can the packaging of this product be easily recycled?