Elite Transparent Two-Component Clear Additive Silicone
Elite Transparent is a laboratory addition silicone that is fluid, transparent and has a high final hardness (72 Shore A). This silicone is specially formulated for light-curing aesthetic materials. Elite Transparent works by first recording the wax-up and then reproducing it in composite.
Features of Elite Transparent Addition Silicone Transparent:
- Fluidity and high final hardness
- Innovative compared to the traditional technique of light-curing resin work
- Reduced porosity within the composite, due to full light penetration
- Possibility to keep the matrices if necessary, thanks to the long-lasting stability
- Oxygen-free light curing of composites, more compact surfaces
- Very high degree of transparency
- Compact surfaces and reduced working times
- Working time (23°C/73°F) 1' 30'' (23°C/73°F) 1' 30''
- Setting time (23°C/73°F) 15'.
- Hardness after 1 hour (Shore A) ≥ 72
- Tensile strength ≥ 6.5 N/mm²
- Tear strength ≥ 4 N/mmul>
- Dimension change after 24 hours 0.18 %
- Manufacturer: ZHERMACK.
- Manufacturers Reference: ZHC401600.
- 1 cartridge of 50ml.
- 6 yellow mixing tips