Prime & Bond Adhesive
Prime & Bond 2.1 is a universal adhesive system created to achieve adhesion of composites and the Dyract AP composite to enamel and dentin as well as to metals and ceramics.
Some of its most important characteristics are: high retention rates, marginal quality, absence of recurrent cavities and greater ease of handling.
This is Nano-technology in adhesive dentistry that offers major advantages as it reinforces the adhesive with tiny particles, but maintains the essential properties of high performance adhesion.
- 1. As Union Agent for:
- Direct restorations with composites.
- Compomer restorations
- Procedures for cementing indirect restorations.
- Adhesive repairs
- 2. Adhesive varnish on amalgam restorations
- 3. Protective varnish for cervical hypersensitivity
- Application in a single layer
- Nano-metric dentistry
- Extremely high bond strength
- Manufacturer: Dentsply
- Manufacturer Reference: 606.67.240
- 2 bottles of Prime & Bond NT 4.5 ml