Automatrix Matrices Retainerless Matrix System
Dentsply Matrixes are for single use only and are indicated for all Class II restorations. The disposable strips of the AutoMatrix system enable optimal subgingival and proximal adaptation while protecting against cross-contamination. There are 4 types of Automatrix belts (MT, MR, NR, WR), so they can be adapted to any tooth thanks to their diameter and height.
Characteristics of Automatrix Matrices:
- Adjusts to the tooth surface to facilitate the shaping of the contact point.
- No excessive tension: torque control with the tightening device.
- Patient comfort and better field of vision.
- Allows the matrix to be positioned and adjusted without the need for bulky retainers.
- The system facilitates access for the placement of the interdental wedge (in cases where it is necessary).
Automatrix matrices available:
- Medium Regular (MR): 1/4" x .002 for premolars and molars.
- Medium Thin (MT): 1/4" x 0.0015 for premolars and molars.
- Narrow Regular (NR): 3/16" x 0.002 for premolars and short molars.
- Wide Regular (WR): 5/16" x 0.002 for long molars.