The dental burs are instruments used in dentistry to cut, polish the dental surface and remove any carious tissue present. They have several sorting methods:
- Depending on the rotary instruments in which you are going to use them, such as turbines, contra-angles or handpieces.
- Depending on the type of material, there are diamond, tungsten carbide, silica carbide and steel burs
- According to its granulation. The same dental bur can have different grain thicknesses depending on its use. It can be from ultrafine grain to super coarse grain.
- Depending on their diameter, burs have different diameter sizes, since you will not always need the same bur size for all parts of a molar
- According to its shape. There are many forms of dental burs according to their use:
In our section of dental burs we have available all kinds of dental burs from the best brands on the market, as well as numerous accessories to store and maintain the burs such as dental burs or kits. We have brands such as Coltene, Bader, Diatech, Intensiv, Komet, Maillefer, VDW, Medicaline...