COMPOSITE OCTOLIGHT FLOW (1x2gr.)
Features of Octolight Flow
- Composite nano hybrid photopolymerisable obturation fluid.
- Suitable for cavity restorations of the following types- III, IV and V
- Restorations of superficial radicular cavities and cervical lesions.
- Sealing of pits and fissures.
- Direct restorations of class I and II.
- It is also used for bases and coating cavities.
- It flows exclusively during application and provides ideal self-leveling properties, preventing the product from dripping into the cavity.
- Aesthetic and functional solution for cavities and defects in cervical areas exposed by gingival recession..
- Excellent polishing.
- Low polymerization shrinkage.
- Easy application for optimal thixotropy.
- High radiopacity
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Available types: A2, A3 and A3.5
- Manufacturer: CLARBEN.
- Contents: 1 unit of 2gr.