During an interview with the orthodontic product specialist Basilio Camacho, he explained the different types of brackets available in Ortho Technology and their characteristics.
Interview: Ortho Technology.
- The Lotus Plus is a totally passive metal bracket with both rectangular and round archwires.
- At no stage of the treatment does the wire press against the arch
- They are chosen for no friction at the beginning of the treatment. It is appropriate to use them in the levelling phase.
- They are versatile. They favour the control of typical rotations in the final stages of treatment.
- They have a low profile, avoiding discomfort to the patient.
Among the different presentations of the passive self-ligating Lotus Plus you can find it in a kit (20 pcs) with hooks. The available variations are: Super torque Damon, Standard Damon, Low Torque Damon, Roth 022" and MBT .022" hooks 3,4,5.
Self-ligating ceramic bracket: SENSATION.
- It is an interactive self-ligating ceramic bracket. It achieves a balance between aesthetics and functionality.
- High Durability. Suffers little to no wear during treatment.
- Almost invisible in the mouth, which is perfectly aesthetic for the patient.
- The base provides great adhesion with a foreseeable descent.
- It is essential to use the Sensation opening tool
Like the Lotus Plus, it is available in a Full kit sensation in Roth 0.22" presentation and with replacements.
Aesthetic bracket: SAPPHIRE PURE.
- It is made of high quality pure monocrystalline sapphire crystal.
- They are invisible and without discolorations, for aesthetics, it is the best option.
- High retention, assures that during the treatment there will be no descent.
- It is low profile, has rounded contours avoiding sores in patients and favours comfort.
- It has a polished and superior shine, remaining transparent and without staining.
In addition, this Kit has available MBT and ROTH, case 5x5 variations and in MBT and ROTH Case 3x3 variations. There are also versions for replacements MBT .018" and .022" and in versions ROTH .018" and .022" of 5 units.
Conventional Bracket: PINNACLE.
- It is manufactured through MIM technology (metal injected into a mold).
- Made in a single piece with cross marks to guide the professional in the vertical and horizontal plane.
- It has a polished surface, very bright, favouring the comfort of the patient.
- Provides greater visibility of the bonding guides.
- It is highly resistant, and has great grip.
There are variations of the Pinnacle bracket in MIM ROTH Kit and in version MIM MBT .022" with both including 20 units. Also, you will find on our website replacements of 10 units in versions MIM .022" Roth and in MIM .018". Roth.
The product range offered by Ortho Technology in the bracket category is widely varied. You have the possibility of choosing between one or more materials, so that you can provide your patients with quality treatments. We invite you to visit our category of brackets or if you want to know which variables to consider when choosing the most appropriate bracket, consult our article How to choose the most suitable bracket? Interview: Ortho Technology.