Self-ligating metal bracket: Ortho Technology Lotus Plus
The Lotus Plus Brackets are Ortho Tecnology's self-ligating metal bracket. They have an excellent quality / price ratio and will meet the needs of both the patient and the orthodontist.
- Easy-to-open clip: Easily opens with a probe.
- Clip Convertible: Allows you to remove the clip to use ligatures during the final phase if desired.
- Patented clip design: Allows easy opening and secure clip closure.
- Identification system: Each quadrant has a color code per point and a permanent marking ID
- High quality Nickel Titanium: Greater flexibility and durability.
- Smooth and rounded edges: For maximum patient comfort.
- Base design: Ensures a bracket fastening.
- Very low profile: For patient comfort.
- Base with 80 Gauge mesh: To ensure maximum strength in the cementing.
- Open design: Allows maximum patient hygiene.
- Note * This product requires the clamp to open / close the clip of the IOT-210 Y bracket of the closing clip and IOT-211 Arc Director
- Contents: 5u packs. Of the same type or cases 5x5 of 20 u.
- Other types of Lotus Plus self-ligating metal brackets available at Dentaltix: Roth .022 ", MBT .022", Damon Bass Torque 022, Damon Super Torque .022 ", Damon Standard Torque .022"
- Manufacturer: Ortho Technology