I'm sure you've ever wondered what's ideal when it comes to choosing an ultrasound.
In this article we tell you what are the main features that will make you choose the right ultrasound for your clinic, Rumar´s hand and his Woodpecker and DTE ultrasounds with EMS and Satelec connections.
What are the 5 variables you notice or should notice when choosing an ultrasound?
- After-sales service
But as in all products, the most important thing is without a doubt the characteristics and specifications offered by each ultrasound:
- Ultrasounds can have up to a maximum of 3 functions: Prophylaxis, periodontics and endodontics
- May have LED light or lack LED light
- To be fixed on the handpiece is removable or not
- Compatibility and type of connection of the handpiece (Satelec or EMS) is very important.
- Not all ultrasounds have autonomous water supply, it is important to check whether it carries or not, as it facilitates the movement of the unit from one cabinet to another.
Ultrasound DTE5, DTE7 and DTE600
In this video we talk mainly about three ultrasounds: DTE5, DTE7 and DTE600 of which we tell you the main features and differences between them:
- No autonomous water supply
- Perfect for cleaning
- Handpiece HD7H
- Autonomous water supply
- Handpiece HD7H
- Touch screen
- Elegant and attractive design
- New comfortable-scaling working platform: more comfortable and faster
- Latest generation handpiece HD8H
Click on the images and access the product sheet of each ultrasound
We hope you found this article helpful in choosing the device that best suits your needs. We also recommend this other article tips to avoid breakdowns in your ultrasound device. And, of course, if you have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to give you a hand in your choice.