D600 ultrasonic scaler with deposit by DTE
The brand DTE brings you the latest technology in scalers and ultrasonic dental systems , the most advanced solution for any clinic and dental professional.
With the new model Ultrasonics D600 by DTE you will get the best results in cleaning and prophylaxis, also enabling other alternatives which are quick, safe and less invasive in dental treatments such as periodontics, implant maintenance, endodontics and much more with the accessories and Satelec tips included.
Amongst its multiple advantages the two supply modes stand out with socket connection or with the autonomous water deposit which makes it a mobile ultrasonic device, a multi-purpose tool for any clinic, it can be used in multiple cabinets without having to install it to sockets and opens up new business prospects and specialisations which were previously not possible due to the lack of portability, such as in veterinary dentistry or inaccessible procedures: home dental visits, emergencies, breakdowns in the clinic, interrupted water supply...
In addition the built in deposit allows the use of medications such as chlorhexidine for periodontal treatments or of dental materials such as peroxides or sodium hypochlorite for preparing root canals.
It will be invaluable for the professional due to its ergonomics , the programmes for specific dental treatments which are easy to use and the direct automatic power management according to the dental surface where the strength of the tip is applied.
A smoother handling which is quick and safe for the dentist and provides painless treatment and greater comfort for the patient.
- Touch screen is intuitive and simplified, waterproof, ultra-sensitive even with wet gloves
- Programmable, choose between the different specific programmes for prophylaxis, endodontics and periodontics for smoother and quicker treatments for supragingivaland subgingival cleaning, maintenance of implantology and the preparation of root canals
- Dual water supply from the main water supply or its water deposit which allows you to use it as a mobile ultrasonic device, and enables the possibility of using medications and liquids such as chlorhexidine or peroxides or sodium hypochlorite
- Power output with automatic self-regulation according to the dental surface on which the tip is positioned, treatments are more effective, smooth and stable without slips or stabs, painless for the patient
- Prevents the initial shock of electrical contact of the tip in the patient thanks to the use of sine wave technology
- New hand piece built in HD-8H is more powerful and detachable for its sterilisation in an autoclave(135ºC)
- Totally compatible with the Satelec inserts andtips
- Accessories included:
- 7 tips.
- 1 self-limiting key
- 1 endodontic key
- 1 year of guarantee
- Voltage: 220-240V (50Hz / 60Hz)
- Output: 3W-20W
- Vibration frequency: 28000Hz a 31000Hz
- Water pressure: 0,01 MPa a 0,5 MPa
- Protection against electric shock: class II type BF.
- Weight of the unit: 1,8 kg
- Compatibility: Satelec