COMPOSITE FOR DENTAL COATINGS OF 3MESPE
- Manufacturer: 3MESPE.
- Contains: 1 syringe of 3g.
Filtek Z500 Universal is not just any product, it's the perfect choice for your day-to-day life.
- Very handy as it will not adhere to the instrument.
- The latest addition to the Z family of 3M ESPE (Z100 ™ MP, Filtek ™ Z250, Filtek ™ Z500).
- Available in 8 tones plus 1 opaque tone.
Properties and benefits
- Simple to handle. Simply durable.
- One of the main reasons to use Filtek Z500 is its simplicity. The fact that it does not stick to the instrument, its fluidity, the low sensitivity to the light of the equipment and its viscosity, assures an easy adaptation in cavities and margins. Thanks to its easy handling, it will help you in your daily restoration needs in a comfortable and simple manner.
- Restorations, both anterior and posterior, are subject to continuous wear and tear. Filtek Z500 shows excellent strength and abrasion resistance in a test performed with Body 3.
- Available in 8 universal shades and 1 opaque tone, allowing you to obtain the color you need in each patient.
- Of course, the appearance of a natural tooth should maintain a lasting shine.
- The composition of the 3M ESPE nanotechnology-based material combines polishing with excellent resistance to fracture and wear.
Filtek Z500 Universal Restorative provides a lasting and natural-looking restoration in a wide range of indications:
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (including occlusal faces).
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomer with resin.
- Reconstruction of stumps.
- Indirect anterior and posterior restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.