VDW Reciproc files
Reciproc is the rotary endodontic system developed by the prestigious VDW brand. This system simplifies endodontic procedures and prepares most root canals with a single file.
Features of Reciproc. files
- Made of NiTi M-Wire alloy , it provides the best flexibility and cyclic fatigue resistance properties compared to conventional NiTi instruments.
- Its reciprocating rotation design alternates between clockwise and counterclockwise movement with greater rotation in the cutting direction and, together with the inactive tip, it manages to make its way towards the apex while preserving the root anatomy and remaining centred in the canal, as well as less destruction of structure in the coronal part.
- The reciprocating motion eases the stress on the file and reduces the risk of cyclic fatigue caused by tension and compression, resulting in the right innovation for preparing root canals with a single instrument.
Advantages of Reciproc. files
- Avoid wasting time
- File and instrument changes
- Simplified clinical steps
- Reduction of preparation time
- No time-consuming cleaning or sterilisation due to one-time use
- No need for enlargement of aperture and coronal entry
- Most cases are resolved without the need for manual instrumentation
- Easy learning and adaptation to the system
- Reduced risk of filefracture inside the canal
- High clinical fatigue strength and flexibility of M-Wire NiTi
- They are designed to be lower than angle settings, where the limit of elasticity of the instrument would be reached, thus minimising the risk of instrument fracture.
- The files are ready for use , pre-sterilised in a blister pack for individual patient use.
- Short 11mm mandrel.
- Pre-sterilised in blister packs.
- Avoid cross-contamination.
- Cannot be sterilized in autoclave due to the handle.
- Increased flexibility and fatigue resistance.