FFP2 / KN95 mask (20 units)
This type of mask is indicated for all types of people. We must place it on our face adjusting it perfectly without it bothering us, so that the lower part is below the chin.
- Recommended use time: 8 hours.
- It is recommended to keep the masks in places where the maximum temperature is 50º and the minimum is 9º. Store the masks in a dry place..
- A person contaminated with an FFP2 mask without a valve does not contaminate others as he or she retains the virus in the mask.
- If the mask has any wear or breathing resistance, for your safety it is recommended that it be discarded.
- Wash your hands with soap.
- Hold the mask by the adjustment bands and place over the nose and mouth.
- The holding bands should be placed in the area behind the ears.
- To remove it from the facial structure, grab it by the support bands, without touching the front.
- Material: 50 gsm pp non-woven + 30 g/m2 meltblown.
- Size: 16 x 10,5 cm.
- Valveless mask with minimum 95% filtration efficiency.