Riva Luting Plus Filling Cement in Capsules
Riva Luting plus is a resin-modified glass ionomer-based luting cement. Ionglass technology, radio-opaque reactive glass with a high ion release that is used in several SDI cements. Riva Luting Plus releases substantially high fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
Features of Riva Luting Plus:
- This cement is self-curing and is designed for final cementing.
- Patented Ionglass technology.
- It has a high fluoride release, which helps prevent tooth decay.
- Once hardened, it has a high resistance to acid erosion. This makes long-term restorations more predictable.
- Available in a single universal light yellow shade.
- Very good aesthetics.
- High bond strength and high adhesion to dentine and zirconia.
- Excellent for obturation of ceramic crowns and intracoronal inlays.
- Bisphenol-A free.
- Mixing time: 10 seconds.
- Setting time 4:30" min (approx.).
- Contents: 50 capsules
Indications for Riva Luting Plus:
- Cementation of resin, metal or porcelain bonded to intra-coronary inlays, extra-coronary inlays, bridges and metal crowns.
- Cementation of intracoronary ceramic inlays and onlays and crowns.
- Cementation of pins, posts and screws.