Two-component, self-curing temporary crown and bridge restorative material.
Its good mechanical properties allow safe and aesthetically convincing results for a comfortable period of use, a solid and also highly aesthetic temporary solution.
Characteristics of Temporary Restoration:
- Simple interim. Prevision Temp is indicated for the fabrication of temporary crowns and bridges, inlays, onlays, onlays, veneers and long-term temporaries.
- Ease of application and optimum handling properties.
- The practical automatic mixing cartridge ensures constant homogeneity of the product.
- Wide range of colours and extensive polishability, making them highly aesthetic.
- The six colours adapt perfectly to the fluid composite Venus Diamond Flow, ideally suited for individual characterisation and small repairs.
- Temporaries: Their ideal mechanical properties make the interim with PreVISION Temp durable and resistant to fractures. This ensures a comfortable time until permanent restoration is placed.
- Colour: A2.
- Content: 1 x 50 ml cartridge and 12 mixing tips.