Ivory clamps with dental isolation Wings
The Ivory clamps from Heraeus Kulzer for dental isolation with rubber dam come in a variety of sizes and shapes designed for their adaptation to all the cervical anatomy of the dental crowns and for the most demanding procedures and clinical demands.
Manufactured instainless steel, each Ivory clamp is individually die-cut with thermal treatment and tempered to ensure a high performance. Thanks to the quality of Ivory, its consistency and precision make their clamps one of the most popular in any dental clinic, providing greater security during treatments, avoiding chokes, swallowing of instruments, keeping the clinical field clean and sterile with comfort for the patient and better visibility for the dental professional.
These can be classified into Winged clamps and Wingless clamps (with a “W” after his numbering):
- Clamps with wings: are those that have a small outer flange through which you can position the rubber dam extraoral form and take it together with the clamp at one time on the patient.
- Wingless clamps: as opposed to the winged ones, first the clamps are placed on the tooth and then the dental dam is positioned over it.
Available types and uses of the clamps:
- Clamp No. 0 for cervical elongated teeth or small neck
- Clamp No. 00 for small anterior teeth and irregularly positioned in an arch
- Clamp No. 1 for universal use in the upper jaw, fits on the gingival line
- Clamp No. 1A for root application, it is inserted deep into the roots of the premolars and anterior teeth
- Clamp No. 2 for universal use in lower jaw, straight insertion to not affect the soft tissue (unlike with the No.1)
- Clamp No. 2A for long neck premolars
- Clamp No. 4 for small upper teeth, adaptation to round cervical necks
- Clamp No. 5 for big upper teeth
- Clamp No. 7 for universal inferior use on posterior teeth (molar)
- Clamp No. 8 for universal inferior use on posterior teeth (molar)
- Clamp No. 8A for upper and lower roots, with subgingival grip
- Clamp No. 9 butterfly wings type, for incisive and anterior, special for vestibular cavities
- Clamp No. 12A with jagged edges to use in all the inferior, special for third molars and partially erupted teeth
- Clamp No. 14 for partially erupted teeth, small, rounded and with vestibular inclination
- Clamp No. 14A equal to No.14 with deeper grip
- Clamp No. 26 for inferior molars of small size
- Clamp No. 26N for superior individual use, with scalloped edges
- Clamp No. 27 for realization of molar distal cavities
- Clamp No. 27N universal for premolars
- Manufacturer: HERAEUS Kulzer
- Contents: 1 unit.