Cleanicdent. Toothpaste with whitening effect (Tube 40 ml)
Toothpaste with whitening effect based on perlite technology.
- Cleanicdent is a gentle and effective toothpaste for removing stains.
- It has a whitening effect thanks to Perlite , the same natural volcanic glass used by Kerr in Cleanic ™ .
- It has a built-in variable abrasion and guarantees cleaning power against stains and non-mineralized deposits, which are mainly caused by the consumption of tobacco, tea, coffee and red wine . li >
- During tooth brushing, the pressure exerted on the brush progressively alters the granulometry of this volcanic substance, transforming it from coarse to fine.
- Excellent polishing action with a shine effect, which preserves both tooth enamel and dentin. Therefore, the development of dental plaque is inhibited.
- Does not contain preservatives or bleaching chemicals.
- Ingredients: Sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-32 starch hydrolyzate, perlite, hydrated silica, silica, cellulose gum, PEG-40 castor oil.
- Contains sodium fluoride (1000 ppm fluoride).
- Fresh and pleasant mint flavor, not too intense .
- Abrasivity: Cleanicdent abrasion values correspond to those of normal abrasive toothpaste (RDA 39), but with cleaning efficiency above average .
- Professional solution that patients can now use at home.
- No side effects, even when treatment is intensified.
How to use Cleanicdent?
- Cleanicdent is used as a complement to the usual toothpaste.
- Using Cleanicdent 3-5 times a week is the recommendation for those prone to the rapid formation of exogenous stains.
- The teeth should be brushed with Cleanicdent for 2-3 minutes , (about 10 seconds for each group of teeth) so that the initial cleaning power changes to the polishing power.
- For children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of the kernel of a pea and supervise cleaning to avoid ingestion of the paste.