Virtual CADbite Registration
In response to the needs of CAD / CAM users all over the world, Ivoclar Vivadent developed Virtual CADbite with a reflective surface. It offers excellent results in capturing images with intraoral exploration devices. This feature enables dental professionals to incorporate antagonist data directly in the design of dental restorations with CAD / CAM technology. Virtual CADbite Registration is an addition silicone specifically developed for taking impressions of the occlusal bite for the development of indirect restorations. Virtual CADbite Registration offers thixotropic viscosity, high precision, fast setting time with a final hardness of 32 Shore D, and is dimensionally stable. It also offers excellent reproduction of details. Virtual CADbite Registration is reflective and can be used for optical data recording when you create restorations with the help of CAD/CAM technology.
- Extremely fast only in 45 seconds
- Reduced risk of distortions and inaccuracies due to mandibular movements of the patient
- It can be scanned for creating restorations with CAD / CAM systems. It can also be used for conventional bite registration techniques, in relation to the indirect restorative procedures
- Strong because of high hardness of the 32 Shore-D finishing material and its high resistance to fracture
- Easy to trim to adjust the position of the models into the articulator
- Pleasant taste
- Is not drained due to its thixotropic consistency
- Blue colour
- (Base:catalyser) 1:1 mix ratio
- Handling time after mixing at 23 ° C: Max. 30 sec.
- Shorter intraoral setting time 45 sec.
- Detail reproduction: 2 μm
- Linear dimensional change (24 hours)
- (1 hour after polymerisation) Shore hardness 32 Shore D
- Virtual CADbite Registration 2x50 ml.
Ref. Manufacturer: 607908
- 2 CADbite Virtual cartridges, (50ml each)