Roth metallic brackets kit 0,018?
Characteristics of Roth metallic brackets
- Metallic brackets that offer comfort and aesthetics to the patient.
- Roth system with hooks in 3, 4 ,5
- They provide the reliability, precision and control l that orthodontic treatments are required to get accurate results.
- Torque techniquesthat provide a high level of alignment and avoid the interference of occlusion
- The small size of hooks offers a greater aesthetic and comfort to the patient.
- Colour Identification system.
- Designed to achieve a maximum rotational controll and an adequate access to the wings.
- Precision slots to ensure the wire fixation and tolerance to forces.
- Smooth surface and corners rounded for greater comfortability.
- Broad wings that allow an easy ligature.
- Anatomical basis with standard grid that ensures optimum adhesion to the dental surface with all the orthodontic adhesives.
- Manufacturer: CLARBEN
- Manufacturer reference: 03-040
- Available Types: Kit 0.018"/ Kit 0.022"
- Contents: 20 brackets: 10 superiors and 10 inferiors with hooks in cusp and bicuspid.