When choosing composites to perform a restoration, we may be in doubt as to which is the most suitable. When we find ourselves in the market with more and more options, it may be that we do not know exactly the best uses of each one, since the necessary information is not always available.
To solve this, below is a short video from Santos Martin, promoter of Kuraray, who talks to us about aesthetic and fluids composites, their main benefits and characteristics and which products of the brand stand out in the sector.
Aesthetic composite: Majesty ES-2 of Kuraray
The aesthetic composites are typically used when looking for a natural finish, as they obtain a long-lasting brightness for their properties when polishing.
The Clearfil Majesty ES-2 composites from Kuraray offer us some special properties that we describe below:
- Composite nanohybrid (very small particles)
- Good polishing and lasting shine
- It is not affected by the cold of the equipment, so you can work in a range of 4 to 5 minutes avoiding stress
- It has the guide Vita, in this article of our blog you can find more information about it.
- At the end of polymerization the composite does not change color
- Mimics very well the natural tooth, reflecting the light in 360º avoiding translucency.
This composite has two variations, the classic and the premium:
Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic
- Composite with VITA colors
- Easy polished with long-lasting gloss
- No post-setting colour change
- Easy handling and modelling
- Extensive working time (4-5 min)
Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Premium
- Light-curing aesthetic composite
- Particles with nano-filler
- Diffusion of light similar to natural tooth
- Minimal change of translucency after light curing
Fluid composite: Kuraray Majesty ES Flow
The characteristic that stands out most in all fluid composites is the adaptability and ease of handling. Due to their special properties they are used in the filling of small cavities.
Kurary offers the Composite Majesty ES Flow, which has the following characteristics that differentiate it:
- Contains a microvalve in the syringe that backsprays, avoiding losses and drips.
- Used at the bottom of cavities.
- 75% submicron filling
- Polished in a few seconds to avoid accumulation of plaque
- High resistance to fracture
- The microvalve also saves material
Clearfil Majesty ES Flow
- Fluid composite
- Avoid plaque build-up
- Syringe with anti-bubble mechanism
When to use the aesthetic composite and when the fluid?
While aesthetic composites are indicated in veneers and when making large aesthetic reconstructions, the fluid composites allow the dentist to work in cavities that are difficult to access, thanks to its bright feature that makes it stand out and easy to work with.
As Santos says in the video, Kuraray has a wide range of composites for different areas of work, and Dentaltix offer you aesthetic, fluids, posterior, anterior, indirect composites ...
If you still have any doubt about the characteristics and uses of Kuraray composites, do not hesitate to write to us, and remember to stop by the rest of our blog articles!