Metal Brackets Thino Mini
Manufactured in 17-4 stainless steel, this series of brackets have been designed in Low (labial-lingual) Profile (LP) although it maintains a structure strong enough to withstand both forces that will be applied during treatment, as well as activities Of everyday life.
Features of the Thino Mini brackets:
- ThinoTM braces maximize patient comfort without sacrificing bracket strength (fins, slot, etc).
- Identification system: Different permanent color codes for each quadrant.
- Rhomboid shape: With marked vertical center line that helps an easy and precise placement of the bracket.
- Hook Integral.
- Bevelled slot: Helps for easy wire bow coupling. Excellent finish: glossy surface
- 5x5 Sup. / Inf. Hooks 3-4-5
- Content: 1 case = 20 units.
- Available types: Standard Edgewise, Roth, MBT and Ricketts
- Manufacturer: Astar