Woodpecker Implanter Implantology Engine
The Implanter Implantology Motor has 8 storable programmes, 6 levels of cooling water flow and a powerful brushless micromotor up to 80 N.cm.
The colour touch LCD display with glass surface makes the operation of the control unit easy and intuitive. The glass surface is easy to clean and can be handled even with wet gloves.
Its multifunctional foot pedal helps to perform an aseptic procedure and frees both hands, allows: Adjust coolant flow, change programme, change direction of rotation and speed control.
It has an integrated peristaltic pump, is very quiet and fully insulated with front access.
Features of the Woodpecker Implanter Engine:
- 8 programmes that can be memorised.
- Engine with precision and power.
- LED contra-angle, ensures better visibility (autoclavable).
- Colour LCD touch screen with glass surface.
- Brushless micromotor provides more efficient and precise treatment (motor and cable are autoclavable).
- With peristaltic pump included, very quiet.
- Balance between the weight of the contra-angle handpiece and the micromotor ensures a better grip and less hand fatigue.
- Guarantee: 24 months unit / 12 months micromotor and contra angle.
Woodpecker Implanter Engine Technical Specifications:
- Software version: Implant-V1
- Temperature maximum of 1100ºC 41.8 ℃
- Maximum volume of water: 135 ml / min
- Implanter dimensions: 276 mm * 267 mm * 110 mm
- Frequency of the power supply: 50/60 Hz
- Tightening torque: 5-80 N.cm (ratio: 20: 1)
- Refrigeration: 0 - 120 ml/min
- Engine speed: 15-40,000 rpm
- Power source: 220V
- Weight of the Micromotor: 140 gr
- Input voltage: DC29V
- Motor dimensions: max. diameter 21.5 mm, length 110 mm
- Motor cable length: 1.8 m
- Pedal cable length: 2.8 m
Content of the Implanter Led Plus Implantology Motor:
- Metal case for safe transport.
- 1 Implanter LED main unit.
- 1 Power cable.
- 1 contra-angle holder.
- 4 Disposable irrigation line.
- 1 Bottle holder.
- 2 Disinfection cap.
- 10 Irrigation line clamp.
- 4 Motor O-ring.
- 1 Multi-function foot pedal (Cable length: 2.8m).
- 1 Micromotor with cable (Cable length: 1,8m, Sterilisable).
- 1 Contra-angle reducer 20:1 with light (Sterilisable).
- 2 Spare fuse.
- 1 Instruction manual.
- 1 Warranty card.
- 1 Quality certificate.
Video: Presentation of the Woodpecker Implanter - Implantation Engine
Video: Installation of the Woodpecker Implanter - Implant Engine