Temporary Cement Eugenol Free (2 x 25 gr) - Vidu
Price VAT included (10%): 22,28 €
VIDU Paste-to-Paste Cementing System:
- Plastic Neutral. Plastic footprint = 0gr. *Certified by Gravity Wave..
- Contains calcium hydroxide and hydroxyapatite.
- Its consistency is elastic and it is easy to remove.
- Designed for crowns and bridges on live or pulpless teeth.
- Made in Germany.
TEMPORARY CEMENT, eugenol free from VIDU contains calcium hydroxide and hydroxyapatite forprotection and maintenance of the teeth.
Easy in use, does not influence the hardening of resin-based materials for fillings and fixings.
It is suitable for the design of crowns and bridges on living or pulpless teeth.
Features of the VIDU Paste-to-Paste Cementing System:
- Temporary eugenol-free cement.
- For temporary cementations.
- Easy to use, does not affect the hardening of the materials.
- Containscalcium hydroxide and hydroxyapatite .
- Hardening in the oral cavity between 3 and 6 minutes .
- Indicated use for wet surfaces or wetted before application.
- Use in conjunction with a catalyst.
- Contains: 1 tube of 25 g of base and 1 tube of 25 g of catalyst.
Indications of use for the VIDU Paste Cementing Paste System:
- Recommended to use at room temperature.
- It is applied on a mixing block of non-absorbent material or a glass plate.
- Mix the two pastes for about 30 seconds until the material has a homogeneous consistency.
- Apply a thin layer to the inside of the temporary crown or bridge or to the prepared and moistened core.
- Reaction time is 1-2 minutes and hardens in the mouth within 3-6 minutes.
- Remove excess 3-5 minutes after hardening.
TEMPORARY CEMENT EUGENOL-FREE · PLASTIC NEUTRAL CERTIFIED · ZERO PLASTIC TRACE
VIDU works to always offer the most responsible solution and, while maintaining the necessary hygienic qualities in the clinic, always seeks a balance between fair price and care for the planet.
In the case of the temporary eugenol-free cement, they have reached an agreement with The Gravity Wave whereby every month the same amount of plastic is collected from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and harbours as they generate.
Environmental impact meters >> Plastic trace of VIDU's 10 g eugenol-free temporary cement = 0 g.
- Weight of plastic used = 10 gr.
- Weight of plastic collected = 10 gr.
- Type of collection: Normal.
- Location: Mediterranean Sea.
- Data per tube of eugenol-free temporary cement VIDU.
- Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Saber más.
LET´S BE PART OF THE CHANGE!
- Plastic Neutral. Certified by Gravity Wave.
- Packaging 100% recyclables: Cardboard from controlled forests has been used for the packaging of this product and the syringes are made of recycled HDPE, always guaranteeing the highest quality and hygiene conditions for the products.
- Fair price. By achieving a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the least polluting and most easily recyclable solution possible, guaranteeing the highest quality and hygiene conditions for the products.
- Forthcoming production . VIDU eugenol-free temporary cement is manufactured and packaged in Europe, which minimises the impact of environmental pollution due to transport.
- ONLINE DISTRIBUTION : The marketing of these products is carried out online, thus avoiding unnecessary transport and pollution.
How to manage the waste generated in the clinic by the use of these syringes?
- How to recycle temporary cement eugenol-free tubes ?
- How to easily recycle the packaging of this product?
Unfortunately cement pipes are not recyclable. And why is that? Because they contain chemical compounds inside and they have been used in the mouth, so they are considered non-hazardous group II hospital waste. VIDU is working on the development of alternatives and new recycling channels for waste generated in clinics. In the meantime, to compensate for the plastic trace generated, VIDU, together with the Alicante-based start-up The Gravity Wave, collects the same amount of plastic from the Mediterranean Sea, its coasts and ports every month as it generates.
The packaging box of this product is made of cardboard 100% recyclableand it’s that easy:
- Flatten the box for easy storage and transport.
- Keep in a dry place until recycling.
- When you have accumulated enough cardboard, dispose of it in the nearest recycling bin.
Where does this Temporary Cement come from?
One of the brands objectives is the transparency,therefore, the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another, always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and fair price.
In the case of Temporary Cement, it is manufactured in Germany.
How to manage the waste from your dental practice?
We encourage you to put these simple tips into practice, you will see that without much effort they will soon become a habit. To learn more about how to manage waste at your clinic download the free Ebook here .