Self-adhesive sterilization bags with chemical indicator
The self-adhesive sterilization bags are designed with a laminated transparent film (PET and CPP) and paper for medical use, materials that stand out for their sustainability. Its indicator changes from pink to brown, in steam sterilization . In the case of ethylene oxide sterilization , the color indicator changes from light blue to yellow / brown.
Thanks to the Self Seal system you will avoid the use of heat sealing equipment. Self Seal will allow you a uniform seal without waste, providing a validated sterilization process .
Characteristics of VIDU Sterilization Bags:
- Single use .
- With Class I process indicators, Non-toxic water-based.
- The indicator in case of steam sterilization with a temperature between 121 °C-134 °C; changes from pink to brown after 30 minutes.
- If the sterilization is carried out by ethylene oxide , the color indicator changes from light blue to yellow / brown , after 100-120 min at a temperature between < strong> 30 °C - 54 °C and EO concentration of 600 mg / L.
- Composed of a laminated transparent film (PET and CPP) and paper for medical use.
- It has seals to prevent bending and reduce external contamination.
- Available in different sizes to adapt to the dimensions of the different dental instruments.
- Content: Box of 200 units.
"THE FUTURE IS IN OUR HANDS"
- 100% recyclable packaging. In the packaging of these ejectors, recyclable materials have been used as a priority, always guaranteeing the maximum conditions of quality and hygiene in the products.
- Next manufacturing. These ejectors are manufactured and packed in Europe, favouring local manufacture and minimizing transport.
- Fair price. Getting a fair and reasonable price, we always seek to offer the least polluting and most easily recyclable solution possible, ensuring the highest quality and hygiene conditions in the products.
- Responsible consumption. Don't use more ejectors than necessary!
How to easily recycle the packaging of this product?
The plastic bag containing the ejectors is recyclable, since the packaging of this product is made of LDPE (Low-density Polyethlylene) recyclable plastic and it is that easy:
- When you have used all the ejectors, put the bag in the yellow bucket or in the container where you usually store the "Plastic containers, cans and bricks" in the dental clinic.
- Once you have accumulated enough quantity, deposit it in the nearest recycling container.
Where do these saliva ejectors come from?
One of the brand objectives is transparency, so the country of origin is always specified on the packaging of all products. It will vary from one product to another always looking for the manufacturing conditions that ensure: Quality, sustainability and fair price.
In the case of these ejectors, they are manufactured in Lucca, Italy.